9.03.2008

"I'll have to show you my moves sometime."-Professor Jones, on her hip hop dance moves.

Okay so I have SO much to say today and NO time to say it. And potentially no time to say it tomorrow! And that is SO frustrating! So I'll try and give a quick rundown of what I have to say. So I had my science lab this morning and my professor is a sistah and DANG is she HILARIOUS! She was cracking jokes left and right! She seems really friendly and I know I"ll have no trouble going to her and asking her for help. I didn't really know anyone in my class, but I did run into the girl from Staten Island that works at Hollister in my class AND AND AND! The super nice girl that I moved into Third North, Kristina is in my class! Oh my goodness I LOVE her! She's adorable!

After lab I went to Bobst to watch a ballet with Sibby for our Dancers and Divas class. It was actually really cool and interesting! I can't remember what it's called...something french but I was surprised at how much I liked it! After that, I met Fabi at Weinstein for some lunch/breakfast. I forgot how good food at Weinstein is! It was so tasty bits! I had a salad, a taco and some fruit. OH! And this AMAZING chocolate cake with vanilla frosting with rainbow sprinkles! I still had a lot of time left after lunch/breakfast so I went to American Apparel to get a new white v-neck because my old one is rank.

Then I had my science lecture and there really isn't much to say about that because it got out 45 minutes early. So me and Kristina went to Starbucks and then sat around in Washington Square Park and just chatted about school, her being a freshmen, the kids in our class, Fred Flare and a whole bunch of other stuff. I absolutely LOVE her and you will definitely be seeing a lot of her on the blog. I can already tell we're gonna be great friends.

Math class got out early as well. It was pretty simple. We just talked about scientific notation and how to use a calculator...? HAHA. So yeah. Lindsay is in that class with me so we sat next to each other and honestly, I didnt' really pay much attention to anyone else in that class because it's kind of big. So yeah...don't really have much of an opinion on that class yet. OH! Except there's a midget in our class...which me and Lindsay found amusing. I've never met a real live midget before!

I headed back down to water for a bit and then E called me and me and Susan met her to go get my stuff out of her storage. I am SO relieved to have all my stuff finally. My box basically just had my comforter, my spring/fall coats and some mugs and dishes and such. So I'm now officially all moved in. Except that because of that trip and our floor meeting tonite I have had NO time to work on stuff and now I feel really stressed. I have some science reading, a Dancers and Divas write up and some other Journalism stuff to work on so that's kind of stressful, plus I have school and work tomorrow. So yeah...kind of stressed as you can probably tell from this paragraph.

Something cute to relieve the stress. [Basically I have no picture for today. Lame I know.]

But yeah. ANTM was on tonite but I missed the first half of it. But so far Annaleigh is my favorite. Let me know yours! More tomorrow...maybe?

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a really good day. More details on the floor meeting please when you have time.
I missed ANTM - Boo!
FYI- they are not called midgets anymore. It's Little People.
Mom