2.09.2008

"EEEP! BIRTHDAY!"-Me, on...the obvious.

It was finally Birthday party day! I was going to do a regular update like everyday but I decided a photo essay was a little more appropriate. But here's the things you wouldn't know from the pictures: Susan, Fabi, Lindsay, Kayla and Sophie all came. SOME people said they were coming and then didn't. Bobobebes. They missed out on a FABULOUS time. But anyway. We had veggies and dip, chips and salsa, and every kind of candy you could ever imagine. It was sugar heaven! Katie decorated the place and it looked so supes cute! I loved it! We had streamers and all kinds of Hello Kitty decorations! Anyway. We watched Clueless, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and the dvd my mom got me of all the Friends Birthday Episodes so we were up pretty late! But on to the pictures!

The Fabulous Guests!
The Fabulous Hostess and Moi
Juicy Charm from Mom.
It's a lock and a key. Aww!
Me and the food. Mmm!
Katie's place looked AHHMAZING!
Me and the besties.
The SUPES CUTE HAND MADE BY KATIE Hello Kitty Cake [it was funfetti!]
Me and cake!
Little Miss Birthday shirt from Lindsay!
Marshmallow Pop from Mom.
"The One With All The Birthdays" Friends DVD from Mom.
Surprise gift from the roomies.
OMG!
EXACTLY what I wanted. A Juicy wallet!

More Hello Kitty candy from Mom.
Hello Kitty cookies from Mom.
They're tasty!
Even more Hello Kitty candy!
Me and Fabulous Fabi.
BFF Susan!
Making a wish! [Lindsay took this picture and its AMAZING!]
Happy Birthday to me!

All the tasty treats!
SUGAR!!!!
Hello Jewlie and Hello Kitty!

All my girls!


OH! And everyone sang Happy Birthday to me. Which for some reason meant a lot to me. I don't know. I haven't been sung to in a while so it was really special. Shout out thanks to my Mom and Katie for basically planning this entire thing for me. It was the best and I had so much fun. And thanks to everyone who came!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: