2.24.2008

"So. I hear you rocked the Tunnel of Oppression the other night."-Ricky, on our field trip Thursday night.

Today was pretty much a waste of a day. Kelly had a friend sleepover last night and they were talking this morning and it woke me up. AT 8:00 AM!!!! I WAS planning to sleep until 10:00 when the dining hall opens. LKSDJF. But anyway, I got up at 8:00 and got some tea and checked my emails and such. Then I decided I'd watch an episode of Lost before I had breakfast with Susan. Except Susan didn't wake up and at 10:40 I thought my stomach was going to eat itself so I went by myself. I ran into Tina and Ricky though. Breakfast wasn't that good again. No french toast sticks. Boo.

After breakfast I watched more Lost. Then I watched some more Lost. Then I finished my Museum Assignment and emailed it to Professor Diyanni. Then I watched some more Lost. Let me tell you. I watched 7 EPISODES of Lost today. So you can easily imagine that's what I did ALL DAY. I did go in and talk to Fabi for a little while around 2:00 because both of our stomachs didn't feel well. But all I did was tell her about Lost. It was a Lost kind of day.

Finally at like 4:00 I called Kaity because the Jo Bro's posted a bulletin on Myspace that they're going to release more tour dates soon and that they're going to tour Europe with a "really well known band". Naturally my brain went insane with assumptions that perhaps they're speaking of the one, the only MCFLY!!! Because they once said if they could tour with anyone in the whole world they would pick McFly. AND they both have new albums coming out this summer. So I called Kaity so we could discuss that matter and we decided IF Jo Bro's do tour with McFly...well naturally we're flying to the UK and seeing them. But I had to cut the convo short because I still don't have my charger and I'm afraid my battery will run out soon. So I didn't get to hear about her amazing Jo Bro's experience last night. Although she did call me during "When You Look Me In The Eyes"!!!
+ =
When Kaity and I hung up, I went with Susan, Fabi and Lindsay to PB&CO. to use our coupons and get dinner. I just got a regular Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich but our coupons got us a free jar of Peanut Butter, so I got Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter. Mmm! We got it to go because none of us were very hungry and we had a nice walk back because the weather here is beautiful! OH! And the Oscars were on tonite so we decided to watch those at 8:00 [that's when the red carpet started] and that was highly entertaining. And between PB&CO. and the Oscars I [you guessed it!] watched one more episode of Lost.

Sorry today has been so utterly boring, but tomorrow is school/work so perhaps I'll have some stories to tell you then. And every though tomorrow is Monday, try to have a great day!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: