2.10.2008

"Shutup you Dodo bird!"-Random guy on the street shouting at some lady.


So this morning we were woken up by Kyle calling. He forgot my party was last night and called at 10:00 and we were all still fast asleep. Well Katie was at the gym. But me, Susan, Fabi and Lindsay were sleeping. Luckily they went back to sleep. I couldn't, so I got up and looked through my pictures and got some water. When Katie got back everyone got up and we talked for a while before we got dressed and then left. It's weird but I feel like I won't see Katie for a long time so I was sad to leave. Even though I'll see her in like 2 weeks when I get back from Michigan and she gets back from Boston. 

On our way home we stopped at Dunkin Donuts to get some coffee and bagels. They were tasty. And then we decided to decorate the dining room with the leftover decorations from the party last night. It looks so cute!

The girls decorating.

I love Susan's face in this picture.
Love my roomies!
All the candy leftover. Too bad I can't eat it because of lent. 
The package my wallet came in.
The card the girls made me.
Awww!
The bag the box was in.
My updated Juicy Shrine. 
After we decorated I took care of Kayla because she's really sick. She had a really high fever last night and she's all achy. So I made her some soup and got her some frozen fruit. Then I put away all my sleepover stuff and my presents and uploaded my pictures and such. Then, unfortunately, I had to work on my homework. BOO! Eventually I went to get some dinner at Rocket Wrapps with Fabi and Susan. I had a salad because all I've eaten in teh past 48 hours is carbs and candy. No good. In other news the Writer's Strike is over. Which is the best thing ever. And the Grammy's are on tonite. EEP! So I'm off to take a shower and then watch Extreme Home Makeover/The Grammy's. Night all!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: