2.21.2008

"Why don't you just stick it in the elevator?"-Me, telling Susan what to do about Kelly's giant box of trash in the common room.

Today was amazing in the fact that I got to sleep in until 9:00. Seriously. My alarm went off at 8:00 and I hit the snooze for an hour and it was GLORIOUS. When I finally hauled my butt out of bed I checked my emails and replied to them and such and then I did some reading for Life Science. AND. For some reason it took me like a good half hour to get dressed today. Even though I was only going to lab. It was the dumbest thing. I ended up just wearing jeans and my red american apparel shirt. So it was a well wasted half hour.

Lab was pretty uneventful. We just had to watch presentations. Some of them were REALLY boring. But it went by pretty fast and I think we got out a little early so that was nice. Me and Lindsay walked home together and checked our mail. I had a paycheck. $242.00. Not bad. Then I went upstairs and checked my emails again and such. I didn't have anything too epic. But then it was time for homework. I had to read book IV and IX of Paradise Lost. It took me FOREVER. I kept getting really distracted by McFly videos and various other things of the internet genre. But I got it done which is the important part.

Picture Anne Marie took of us while I was home.
When Fabi got home from class we went to dinner with Kayla and Susan. We were acting INSANE. I think we were all kind of out of it and tired but we were really loud and obnoxious. There wasn't anything too good. But that was okay. When we got back I watched the rest of Hollywood Week and the boys performances from American Idol this week. I got half way through the girls performances when it was time for our floor meeting. We had to go to this Tunnel of Oppression thing. It was pretty lame. It was supposed to be all provocative and life changing but really it was just boring and nothing new. It was really awkward because you could tell no one wanted to participate in the group discussion but the people kept pushing it anyway and it was just really...silent. Haha.

After the Tunnel of Oppression we came back upstairs and Tina trimmed my hair for me because it REALLY needed it. Then I helped Susan, Lindsay and Fabi pick out a movie to watch and ate some junk food [which I'm really regretting now because I feel like hurling]. I chatted with Kayla and Tina a bit and now I'm off to call Kyle and get some sleep because I have work tomorrow.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: