2.13.2008

"I swear on Nick Jonas' life I will call you tonite!"-Me, on calling the Bestest.

IT'S FINALLY HERE! MY 19TH BIRTHDAY! I survived another year! Haha. But OH MY! The weather today! Simply horrible! It's like this awful rain/sleet/hail/slush/snow mixture. The sidewalks were TRÉS slippery! But it was actually pretty warm out, outside of the pouring rain. But I didn't let that get me down [though I was SO unmotivated to go to class]. I wore my new Little Miss Birthday shirt from Lindsay! It looked SO cute!

Classes were good. I had three of them today. Nothing too exciting. I got lots of Birthday texts though! Fabi even texted me Happy Birthday in Italian! So when I got back I checked my email and I had TONS of birthday wishes on Facebook! Here's all the people I got Happy Birthdays from:Fatty, Chelsea [MISS YOU GIRL!], Katie Dever, Kaity Dittus, Jeff Chaney, Tina, BESTEST, Susan Darling, Lauren Williams, Katie Carter, Sarah Grace, Sam!, Jenn Fuller, Kailey Regalo-Miller, Whitey, Clare, Upstairs Lindsey, Darcie, Robin, Alana, Theresa, Haylzz, Laura Roberts, Angie, Chelsea LePage, Doss, Brett Kukuk, Elle, Rachey, TB [she even called and sang to me!] , Lisa Amanda Burke and Dani! So many people! But the best Birthday wish of the day came from my girlies over at Fred Flare!

Yeah you should go check that out! http://www1.fredflare.com/blog/?p=1906#comments So fun! And look at all the peeps that commented to say Happy Birthday to me there! This was like the best birthday surprise so far! So after I said thanks to everyone on facebook me and Fab went to have lunch and she gave me a birthday hug. Unfortunately when I got upstairs I had to work on homework so I wouldn't have any when I got home. I packed too. But I officially have no homework for the break! While I was working on homework I accidently fell asleep, but it was a good short nap and when I woke up I went to dinner with Susan, Lindsay and Fabi. I gave the girls their valentines and Fabi gave me mine.

Dinner was so good! They had Mac and Cheese! And really good lettuce and a tasty soup! And then Fabi made me a cookie with a "J" on it. Yeah I broke lent for today too. Then I went down and printed my boarding pass after dinner and checked my mail because Kaity said my package should have arrived but it didn't. Boo. OH! And Kelly gave me my present last night. It's supes cute!

So now I'm off to take a shower, watch last night's American Idol, call Kaity, watch tonite's American Idol and then call Kyle and hopefully hear from my mom a little later after she leaves her rehearsal. But seriously. It's been such a great birthday. The Empire State Building is even my favorite color tonite! But really. Thanks everyone. My first birthday away from home has actually been really epifabical. See you all tomorrow in Michigan!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: