2.29.2008

"You idiot!"-Lindsay, on Kayla knocking the Hannah Montana Game over.

Happy Leap Day! I love Leap Day. The thought of a day that only comes once every four years is so...exciting to me. PLUS! The next Leap Day [as Lindsay pointed out] we'll all be GRADUATED from college! CRAZY! I wish I was born on Leap Day. I think that would be so cool. But on to my day. So I woke up at like 8:00 this morning for no apparent reason but I just sort of laid around and then I got ready to have breakfast with Susan. STILL no french toast sticks. Hopefully tomorrow. So we had breakfast and then Susan had to go to class so I went back upstairs and watched Lost until I finished Season 1! It was SO good. There was some stuff I forgot about so it was still really exciting and everything. And after I finished Lost I got in the shower and then me, Fabi and Lindsay went to Pinkberry!

We got a little lost on the way to Pinkberry because I thought it was at 23rd street but it's actually at 26th street but we got there nonetheless. Literally the second we walked in the place filled up. We could hardly get a table! But I got green tea flavored with Captain Crunch and some Raspberries! Mmm! It was so tasty bits! And we just sort of hung out there for a while and chatted which was really nice. I haven't talked to Fabi and Lindsay in a while. But we lost track of time and by the time we looked to see what time it was it was too late to go to Seventeen. So that was a bummer. But I mean hopefully I'll get to go another time.

So we walked back to the dorm and decided that we definitely wanted Pizza for Game Night. Mmm! Pizza! So when we got back to the dorm I worked on homework and Lindsay and Fabi and Kayla went to get pizza and some other groceries. I went downstairs to get a box so I could have some salad and I ate that and by the time I finished it, the girls were back. So we ate the pizza. Okay. It was like the HUGEST pizza I have ever seen and we got two of them. Yeah. We ate BOTH! I thought I was going to die. But it was so good!

A picture from the big snow day that Fabi took.

Susan reading the instructions for the Hannah Game
Me and Fabi!
Me doing a cartwheel as one of my Hannah Challenges
Susan pretending she's a cheerleader as one of her Hannah Challenges
P. "dancing like Hannah Montana" as one of her Hannah Challenges.
Then we played The Hannah Montana Game that's sort of like Truth or Dare which Susan got for Secret Santa and it was pretty fun but not as fun as we thought it was going to be. So then we busted out Loaded Questions because Lindsay's mom sent it to us and we'd never played it. OH. MY. JONAS. It was the funnest game ever! You ask people these personal questions and then they have to write down their answers and then someone reads them and the person who's turn it is has to guess who answered what! We were entertained for HOURS! But now it's REALLY late and I still need to call Kyle back so I'm off to bed. Enjoy the rest of your Leap Day. And tomorrow is MARCH!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey what how is the hannah challange but i dont like hannah montana cse she cheeted on nick jonas and thats wrong but you all are awsome in your one way