2.05.2008

"Ugh. I have to go interview naked people at 2:00"-Jen, on interviewing Ethan Zohn winner of Survivor Africa and Jenna Morasca of Survivor Amazonw

Abso-bloody-lutely nothing happened today. Seriously. I have nothing to say. No interesting stories, no funny anecdotes. AND IT BLOWS. I feel so uninteresting. I mean I got up and went to Cultural Foundations. We listened to some Renaissance Music and that was about it. Then I came back and had breakfast with Kayla and Fabi. After breakfast I went to work. Oh I guess this is an interesting tidbit. Every day Chris asks me, Jen and Diane to guess how many orders we did that day and yesterday I was only off by 6 and today I hit it right on the mark. Jen was like "OMG How do you do that?!" But yeah. I got out pretty early, around 2:00 and met Susan at Forever21 to look for something to wear to the Spice Girls concert tomorrow night. She got some red jeans and I got 2 v-necked shirts [I'm addicted!] and I got a cute little neon tank top to wear.

When we got back I checked my mail and I got my new Teen Vogue! Blake Lively is on the cover. I read the entire thing already. Haha. It was really good. Nice and thick. I also got a package from my mom with 3 mini spice girls books! I kept Baby Spice for me and gave Susan Ginger Spice and Fabi Scary Spice. There was a cute little note that said "Enjoy the Concert!" as well. I love my mom. She's so creative and sends the nicest packages.

After I read my Teen Vogue I watched some Lost and checked my emails and such. Just the usual. Susan and Fabi and I got dinner from New Amicci. I split a salad with Susan. It was so good. You can really taste the difference in the quality of the salad and vegetables compared to a restaurant and the dorm. Restaurant=SO much better. So we all ate and it was DELISH! Then I went back to my room and checked all the blogs to see if there was anything interesting. The Jo Bro's posted some more new tour dates. The last one of the new set is March 22nd in Jersey which means I'll be back in the city for their next concert. I'm sure they're going to be in New York like RIGHT after Spring Break since I get back March 24th. Me and Susan are pumped.

Other random things I did later in the evening include, go print stuff, check my mail again and take a shower. Quelle interessante. Oh! Actually that reminds me that Fabi and I are going to take these once a week, free Italian lessons from NYU in the Silver Center on Tuesday nights. So that's exciting. We're starting next week!

In other news while I was at work today I decided I wanted to do a mini paragraph dedicated someone who is really awesome and just the sweetest guy you'll ever meet: my dad. I don't know why but while I was at work I really started to miss him a lot, almost to the point of a few tears. The memory that came back to me was from maybe like 5th or 6th grade when the new NSYNC cd [with Bye Bye Bye] was coming out and I wanted it really bad and my dad went to Best Buy and bought it for me during his lunch break and surprised me with it when I got home from school. I don't know why but I'll never forget that because it was just the nicest random thing my dad has ever done. Anyway. He's really great and funny and I miss him lots.
So dad. I love you.

UPDATE: First of all Rihanna was at Macy's today signing her Umbrella[ella ella ay ay ay]'s and I didn't know about it! And I was home from work when she was there! I'm so pissed. I LOVE RI RI! In other news the lady working behind the front desk of the mail room was being a HUGE bobobebe to me. I went to get my other package and she goes "The Mail room is closed until 8:30." And she was on the phone so I figured she was just on break until then. So I was standing outside waiting for her and finally it's like 8:40 and I've been waiting around for 20 minutes so I ask Bob the Security guy to ask her when the mail room reopens because I thought maybe I misheard her. And I heard her tell him "I ALREADY told that young lady it opens at 8:30" So I'm like really confused as to why she's not getting my package and finally this girl comes and she's like "Oh. Is the mail room still closed?" And I'm like "Yeah but that lady is giving me the evil eye so I don't want to go in and ask her about it." So the girl goes in and she comes back out and says "That lady says the guy who's supposed to work isn't here yet." Well that explained A LOT. No wonder she was so pissed at me for bothering her. But she SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME that we were waiting for some guy to show up for his shift.

Anyway I eventually got my package and it was from my mom. A fabulous Penguin Package! And I got a phone call from her saying she wants to go to the Spice Girls concert when I'm home next Saturday night. So I'm going to see how good the show is and then if it's super fab we'll go! Which would be super fun!





Off to do a little more homework and then talk to Kyle. Night all!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: