2.22.2008

"You are on a Kayla-like high today!"-Susan, on my crazy dancing in H&M

Today was like the best day ever. Seriously. It was AWESOME. So I woke up at 8:00 and got dressed and such so that me and Susan could go to breakfast at 8:30 and what did I wake up to? A nice giant blanket of snow! And it was snowing still! So that was pretty exciting. Because of the snow Susan decided to skip her one and only class today but I had breakfast with her and then it was off to work.

The trek to work was not so pleasant. Let me tell you. When it snow it New York it snow, and then it immediately turns to slush and sleet and then the roads and sidewalks flood. So yes. Getting to FF this morning was not a great time. But I listened to the Juno soundtrack the whole way there [Lindsay lent it to me] and it's SO good! Lucky for me, Chris came in early today and shoveled the sidewalks in front of FF before I got there. It was so good to see everyone, especially my Jen Jen! AND as an added bonus Nick [of the Johnson variety] ordered two pairs of Risky Biz sunglasses that I got to pack for him! So that was fun. Cory worked today and we only had like a hundred orders so we were COMPLETELY done with everything by 1:00 and got to go home early.

Going home early was like the best thing ever because I caught Fabi, Susan and Lindsay just in time to go to lunch with them and then uptown! So we had a little lunch and shopping extravaganza! We ate at Yummy House [a Chinese place across the street] and it was SO TASTY BITS! I had General Tso's Tofu with brown rice and Wonton soup. Mmm! So we had a nice little lunch there and then we headed to the most magical subway stop and place that ever existed in the whole world: Bloomingdale's [the place where all my dreams come true.] Oh. My. Goodness. It was BEAUTIFUL! The Fafi for MAC stuff had come in and there were all these cute Harajuku girls there and there was so much Juicy and Marc and Betsey. It was TO DIE FOR. AND AND AND I got THE CUTEST pair of Juicy Couture high tops! LOVES IT!

So after we did Bloomingdale's we headed across the street to H&M and there was some cute stuff but I never really find anything THAT amazing there. But Fab got some really good deals. Then we had to head back to the dorm because Susan was going to meet her friends at Columbia for a basketball game. When we got back me, Fabi and Lindsay decided to get some Bubble Tea and then watch The Ten [with Adam Brody!] The Bubble Tea was SO good and the movie was...well it was interesting. Haha. No for real. It was a really weird movie. I don't recommend it. Even though Adam Brody was looking mighty beastly in it.


So now I'm listening to McFly [I changed my computer background. It's TRÉS hot!] and NOT doing homework. This is a homework free day. Yay me. And I might go watch another movie with Lindsay and Fabi. Have an epifabical evening everyone!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: