2.12.2008

"This one says 'Happy V-Day. Love, your Hot Latin Lover.' Cuz that's not weirdddd."-Jen, on the special message on a package today.

So. Tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be nineteen years old. This [along with the terribly gloomy weather] has caused me to be very contemplative. But it's a good thing. In other news it was 11 degrees today! Trés cold! I wore my giant puffy coat with my hood. It was a pretty typical day. I went to Starbucks, went to Professor Diyanni's class and such. Class was good. Me and Elizabeth talked about our trips home. We're both excited. She's so funny and nice. I'm glad I sat next to her on the first day of class. Jackson Taylor shared his book with me. He's a bit odd. Not odd in the wheel-y backpack sort of way. Just quiet. But it's a nice quiet.

That performance is dedicated to my mom. Miss you!

Collection of Birthday Cards!
After class I grabbed some quick breakfast. I wasn't too hungry. Then I went upstairs and got ready for work. It was girls day at Fred Flare. Keith and Chris are off on some adventure. I can't remember where they went. So I gave the girls their valentines and they loved them. Amanda wished me a happy early birthday. She's on the blog now! She's really excited about that. Not too many orders today. But I worked the full five hours. Which was nice. Jen and I had coffee about half way through the day, we were both draining. She taught me how to do returns and she said when I come back next Friday she's going to teach me how to do some computer stuff. She's really teaching me a lot of skills. I like it. It means they like me and will probably keep me around for a very long time.

SNOW!
When I got off work it was snowing. It was a nice surprise. Though the walk to the metro was pretty slippery. I checked my mail and I got a Valentine's Day package from Auntie Sandy filled with lots of goodies!



I checked my emails and such [a couple of birthday wishes via facebook] and then I had dinner with Lindsay and Fabi. I just had a salad. There wasn't anything too good. But that was okay. When I got back upstairs I watched some Lost. I'm getting quickly re-addicted. Then I made some tea and read the blogs to see what the latest celeb scandals were. Nothing too exciting. In my opinion anyway. Now I'm listening to some Coldplay and I'm off to call Kyle. Happy [almost] birthday to me!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: