2.08.2008

"I don't care if it's a gay mag. I'm buying it!"-Fabi, on this magazine for gay guys that has Chase Crawford on the cover.

Today was a pretty good day. Mostly a work day. I woke up at 8:15 and had breakfast with Susan. I had Applejacks! Mmm! Then I was off to work which is where I was until 3:00. Work was pretty good. We weren't too busy and Cory was working so it went a lot faster. We got some cute new prodz in! There's this REALLY cute Ice Cream necklace and it's limited edition, only 150! But oh my goodness we got the COOLEST things in for our photoshoots. We got these ice cream lamps that are SO cute and really big and then we got these GIANT pencil and crayon banks that are hilarious! Everyone was freaking out because the stuff is so cute!

So yeah it was a typical day at work. Pick orders. Pack orders. Ship orders. But it wasn't too bad. And then it was Cleaning Party day so I did my chores which are like windex the windows, sweep the foyer and the sidewalk and pledge and desks and tables. That kind of stuff. OH! But I did get to do something pretty cool. We had to photograph some products today and there weren't any models so Natasha had me and Cory model for the Self-Adhesive Mustaches! It was so funny! We looked ridiculous but we had a real good time. Check it out! Http://www1.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=2427&cat=252

The metro ride back to Manhatten was AWFUL! The L train was running really late so there were like a MILLION people trying to get on and it was already crowded and then at Bedford Ave. this old woman got on and shoved everyone out of the way and hogged the pole so I didnt' have anything to hold on to! And THEN at First Ave. all these rowdy high schoolers got on the metro and there were like 15 of them and only room for like 3 so they were like pushing each other and screaming and yelling at each other and I seriously wanted to kill them. And then they wouldn't get out of my way when I was trying to get off the train! It was trés frustrating!

On my way back from work I met Susan at Food Emporium so we could get some groceries. I love grocery shopping it's so fun! I got some cereal, some canned soup and some chips. Mmm! I'm really excited because I got this new Special K cereal that's cinnamon! Then we were going to go to Jamba Juice but we couldn't find it! We wandered around Union Square with our groceries for like 15 minutes and then just gave up. So maybe next time.

I checked my mail and my Cosmogirl with Miley on it came! I wanted to look through it but instead I went to dinner with Susan, Fabi and Lindsay. There wasn't anything too spectacular but that was alright. When we finished dinner I came up and watched the Atlanta Auditions for American Idol and checked my emails and such. Now I'm off to read my Cosmogirl and probably watch some Lost or something. I'm just taking it easy tonite since tomorrow night is my Birthday Party!!!!! I'm SO excited!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: