2.14.2008

"Yeah it's been like this for a while. I FREAKING WANT TO KILL MYSELF!"-Me, on telling my mom about the crying baby on the airplane.

I'M HOMEEEEEEE! Or rather, I'm in Clarkston! And I'll be on hiatus until I come back Tuesday night because I have to spend the MAX amount of time with my loverssss here. But I'll put in a brief little update of today so far. I had class and lab today with my hour and a half break in between. Rona from my Cultural class joined me at Starbucks for my break and we chatted about our roommates and going home and my birthday and such. It was really nice. I was excited she kept me company. Then it was off to lab where pretty much all I did was think about coming to Clarkston!

I got to the airport okay and with PLENTY of time, though the security line was a little longer than usual. And the plane was on time! But then it was 30 minutes late. But then it was only 15 minutes late. And then it was on time again...? Haha. But I talked to my mom while I waited and we made plans for my super scandalous weekend home. So then I get on the plane and everything and that's when it goes downhill. First, this baby 2 ROWS in front of me starts HOWLING. And I'm not a huge fan of babies, let alone CRYING babies. Then the pilot tells us we're 20TH in line to take off. So it was 50 minutes before we took off and that stupid baby cried THE WHOLE TIME. I thought it was going to die or something. And all the passengers were getting REALLY irritated. And so was I. I was having MASSIVE taxi anxiety.

But we finally landed in Michigan were it was FREEZING and SNOWING! I missed the snow! So my parents picked me up and we all went to dinner and I had a tasty wrap! Mmm! And then I went straight to Kyle's house and his little brothers were SO excited to see me! They were like jumping up and down in the living room. It was so cute. And then they gave me Valentines. Aww! I was really happy to see them all. And Kyle gave me my super amazing birthday present! I LOVE IT! He got me a Juicy charm! And it's the cupcake one! It's so perfect. So we hung out there for a while and it was so good to see him.

OH! And I got the BEST Birthday card EVER from Aunt Joan. It's a Hannah Montana card and it sings! I flipped out. I'm taking it back to the city to show Susan. But now I'm home and I'm SUPES tired. I'll be back to blogging in a couple days!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: