11.02.2007

"I swear. I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and she's going to be gone."-Me, on Sarah moving out tomorrow.

So today was a VERY relaxed day. I slept in until 10:30 [YAY ME!] and it was FABULOUS. Then I went into Susan's room and we went down to breakfast. I really wanted some cereal but they didn't have any Lucky Charms OR Pops. So I was like...openly complaining to Susan about it and this guy who works in the dining hall comes out and brings me a bowl of Lucky Charms. In the words of Susan, "You're spoiled." HAHA. It's true. I couldn't believe it though! That was really nice of that guy. So I had breakfast with Susan and we literally sat in the dining hall talking until 12:30! Once we get going...we REALLY get going.

On the way up from Breakfast I checked my mail and my Halloween package from Mom came! It had all kinds of delicious candy in it. Thanks Mom! So me and Susan ate some of that and then I hung out in her room while she got ready to go home. Which reminds me. The house is EMPTY this weekend. Seriously. Linds, Kayla, Julianna and Susan went home today. And Sarah is moving out tomorrow. And P. is never around. So it's basically me, Fab and Kelly. It's crazy! Anyway. I hung out in Susan's room and we watched Hannah Montana videos on Youtube until like...2:55 when she had to leave to catch the train. I walked her outside because I'm lame and will miss her tons.


Speaking of, I MISS THIS BETCH!

Then I went back up to my room and got working on my Writing paper revision. That basically took until like 7:00. Because I kept getting distracted. So I emailed that to Kyle so he can look over it for me and Jen emailed me and I get to go into work on Monday. EEEP! We're both REALLY excited! I also talked to Chels a little via Facebook/texting. I miss having that girl around!

Around 7:00-ish Fabi came back from running errands and asked me if I wanted to go to Espirit to return a coat with her. So I had to get dressed [that's right. I stayed in my sweats ALL day] and then we left for 5th Ave and 17th street. We returned the coat and were going to go to the Juicy store but it was closed. Which is okay because Fab has to go back to Espirit tomorrow so we're just going to hit up Juicy then. I'm excited! It was nice out tonite too.

When we got back we had some dinner together [nothing good. Bummer.] And figured out our plan for tomorrow. We're going to Dunkin Donuts to use a meal exchange since we both have a lot left over. Then we're going to the Hello Kitty store because there's a celebration of her Birthday and so there is going to be lots of free stuff and contests and such. After that we're going to Bloomingdale's on 59th and Lexington to go to the Juicy Crittoure thing which is 1-5. And then when we're done with that we're going to The Met to do my museum assignment. We might watch a movie tomorrow night too because Susan left her room unlocked so I can watch movies on her TV while her and Julianna are gone.


The beautiful view tonite.

Fabi and I came back upstairs and cleaned the kitched a little and now I'm just going to watch Friends and hopefully talk to Kaity later. And Kyle of course. Have a nice night everyone. Only 33 days until Chrismukkah! That's right. I've started the countdown.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: