11.22.2007

"SNOW!"-Me, on waking up in the lovely state of Michigan.

This is what I woke up to this morning!



That's right it snowed last night just for me! [That's the view out my bedroom window for my lovlies at NYU who don't know.]
It was so nice to sleep in my own bed last night with my kitties! I woke up at 8:00 and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade. Some highlights: Jonas Brothers!, Ashley Tisdale, Nicky Blonsky and Corbin Bleu! Plus Hello Kitty's first time being in the parade! I had a yummy bagel for breakfast with some freshly brewed coffee courtesy of my mom! I MISSED HER! We watched the parade together this morning and went through all the ads in prep for tomorrow. It was so nice.






And then my bestest came over! I gave her her super poster and Epic Proportions cd and she gave me some Hello Kitty things! We talked for a while but then she had to leave for Thanksgiving. Me and my mom finished going through the ads and then we got ready for Thanksgiving at Auntie Sandy's! I was really really excited to see her!




The food was, of course, delicious! And we got our shopping plan for Black Friday all figured out. It's going to be a crazy day! We're leaving at 5am. Yeah. 5:00 in the morning. But yeah. We got it all planned out and had dinner and such and watched their dog Sydney do her flying trick and she's just adorable. I would have taken a picture but duh. My camera battery died before I even took one picture. SO MAD! LKDSLKF. That happened last time I came home too!

So yeah. Then I came home, put my pjs on and just tried to...relax I guess. My mom gave me some yummy fruit snacks and Special K bars to take back to school. Yay Mom! And now I'm talking to Kyle and then I'm going to bed early because I have to get up at 4:45 tomorrow morning.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: