11.01.2007

"Okay. I really want another cookie."-Susan, on what is basically the story of our lives.

It was so hard to get up this morning! I just wanted to lay in bed all day. I kept rolling over and wishing I had 5 more minutes. Which basically resulted in me having to get dressed and pack up my stuff in 10 minutes. I didn't even put any makeup on. I just sort of rolled out of bed and ran out the door. And I was like 2 minutes late to Latin American Cultures. Boo. But it was okay because I still got signed in. Unfortunately I was so tired and out of it that I didn't end up paying attention most of the time and was falling asleep. So basically I should have just stayed home and slept. Hah. After class I had to go to Cooper Square to meet up with my Writing Professor to discuss my paper. It didn't go that bad. I think she finally is realizing that I have really great ideas, I just have a problem communicating them. Which is good I guess since now she doesn't think I'm like an incompetent idiot. But still. My paper has A LOT of work to be done to it.

I came home and read some of Dante's Inferno and checked my email and did all that. Then me and Susan had lunch when she got back from class. We had our usual salads and then there was this delicious pasta with pesto sauce. Mmm! And fresh cookies. Susan's addicted. And we made Rootbeer Floats...that didn't go over too well. But it was still fun. I checked my mail and I got a late Halloween card from Mom. It's hanging on the fridge because it's really cute! We discussed Shwanda issues again since last night after we got back from the parade like...all the candy was pretty much gone. LAME!

I lazed around with Susan until her class and then came back into my room and finished Dante's Inferno. Then I watched a couple episodes of Friends, took a look at my paper and emailed my mom back. Oh! And I took a nap. And it was amazing.


Yeah. I have the BEST bosses in the world.

After watching more Friends [I'm almost done with Season 1!] I went to get some food to go with Susan and then headed down to C3 to work out. And ended up being there for 2 hours again. This time there was a whole group of girls who had this really awesome hip hop number. They were really good. So by 8:30 I headed back upstairs because we have no floor meeting tonite and in place of it we watched Spice World! While I was waiting for Susan and Linds to get back from the gym Fabi got back from the film screening she had to go to for class and she brought me Dots! I love her. So yes. We got some junk food and watched Spice World which made me miss my girls back home!


Here's a picture of me and David. So cute!

But now I'm talking to Kyle and then I'm off to bed.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: