11.08.2007

"We're not even burning any calories to get up and get them!"-Susan, on us eating cookies like every day pretty much.


Due to my MASSIVE 12 page Latin American Cultures paper that is due in 20 days that I just realized I have to completely switch topics for, therefore I have no research done...or anything done for that matter, I will be taking a short hiatus. But since I'm going to Seaport on Saturday I'll definitely have some pics up for that day. Life has been stressful, but as my stupid Writing I professor would say "Welcome to college." [What a bobobebe].


Me playing air guitar yesterday.

In other news my Cultural Foundations class and I have come to the conclusion that Professor Diyanni is secretly employed by the CIA. Why else would he randomly need to go to Ukraine for the day? Hmmm? Exactly. Totally a super secret agent. He just got like 50 more cool points in my book.



That was me yesterday. Sorry I never updated. But let me tell you, Gossip Girls was tho tho tho thcandalousth [AHAHA Betch I love you.] And so was ANTM. But it's official. I love Gossip Girls more than ANTM. I know it's like a crime but I can't help it! Anyway. I'm off to do some researching. See you all in a few days.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

also, I think it's funny that you had to write "on hiatus" backwards.