11.06.2007

"What are those things?!"-Fabi, on the ads for Shemales in the newspaper.

Alright it's going to be another quick update tonite. I woke up this morning [once again did NOT want to get out of bed] and left for class early to hit up Starbucks. Okay. The guy that made my drink was so cute. And he totally smiled at me. AND helped me put the cardboard thing on my drink because I had my hands full because it was RAINING CATS AND DOGS! Yeah. On the way to class some lady cut me off forcing me to step in a puddle ANKEL DEEP in FLATS that were SUEDE. Yeah. I got pissed. Because then not only was soaking wet, I was also FREEZING all through my classes. U-g-h.

So yeah. Class went by as per usual. Nothing special really. Professor Diyanni was being funny again. We're discussing Dante's Inferno as of right now. Then it was off to Latin American Cultures. That was boring as per usual. Then it was off to Bobst to do some research for my paper.





Yeah. That's Bobst. It's a MASSIVE library. Unfortunately they didnt' really have ANY books that would help me. The one book I really needed isn't due back until JANUARY! So I left in a tizzy because I didn't really get anything accomplished. Which just made me feel a LITTLE bit stressed. But I came back and did some research and found out that I could get the book at The Strand. And I'd been wanting to go anyway so I resolved to go after 2:00 lunch with Susan.



Let me just say this. I FLIPPING LOVE THE STRAND. It was the worst idea ever to go in there on a day where I needed to do a lot of work. I found the book within like 5 minutes of being there [and got it 50% off the cover price] and then ended up spending 3 additional hours looking around at books and such. I wanted to buy so many books. They're all so cheap! And good! Ugh. I'm in love. I'm taking EVERYONE there. It's 3 stories for goodness sake!

So I got back from The Strand and checked my mail. Nothing good. Boo. But I'm expecting a surprise from Ian Bean soon so hopefully that'll come. I got my schedule for work. I work Mondays 12-5 and Fridays 11-4 for now and then after Thanksgiving break I'll also work Saturdays and Sundays from 11-4. So that's a 20 hour week. I'll have some NICE paychecks! And I"m pumped to see Jen and the gang every week. OH! And here's the stuff from Auntie Sandy the other day! Loves it!




I tried to get some research done [somewhat successful] and then me, Fabi, Susan, Lindsey and Kayla went to the TAG meeting. I swear. They're going to ban us from those meetings. We're so loud and crazy. But I love those meetings so much. So much entertainment. And OMG Creepy Weird Guy is SO creepy and weird! Seriously. I was trying to tell Kayla to shutup and I yelled it while he was trying to make a proposal and he though I was talking to him and let me tell you...it got awkward [and creepy and weird]. So yeah. Now I'm back from the meeting and we're all being crazy. But it's time to talk to Kyle and then get some beauty sleep because Lord knows I could use it. Sweet dreams!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: