11.04.2007

"You don't have any toilet paper...really?"-Fabi, on lack of toliet paper after not seeing the CLEARLY marked poster that said "NO TOILET PAPER LEFT!"

I don't have much time/stuff to say today so I'm keeping it brief. I got to talk to Stephen last night for a couple hours. We experienced Day Light Savings Time together. Haha. But no. It was nice to get to talk to him. Anyway my alarm went off at 7:47 this morning but it was really 6:47 which is wayyyy to early to get up on a Sunday so I went back to sleep and got up at 9:03 instead. But I was still exhausted. So I did the usual check the email/facebook/myspace thing and then had some breakfast.

Then I started flipping out about school work. Because I realized that in 25 days my Latin American Cultures 12 page paper is due and I haven't even started doing research for it yet. But I wrote down the titles of the books I want from the library so I'll get those on Tuesday and will hopefully have all my research done by the weekend so I can start writing the actual paper. It'll be so nice to get it done with because it's like the last thing I have to really worry about before I come home for Christmas break. So yeah. I flipped out about that for like a good hour.

But I made a list which always makes me feel better about things so now I'm under control. I have a plan. Haha. Wow. I'm so crazy. So yeah. Then I decided it was time to do some laundry. So I went to do laundry and I started my last chunk of Dante's Inferno. So while I was down in the laundry room I decided I would just stay there until it was done so I could get work done. But instead I ended up falling asleep IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM while reading. Yeah...haha. But I did end up finishing Dante's Inferno before the laundry was done. So that's one less thing to do this week!


In other news. Sup nostalgia?

I put all my clothes away and then Fabi and I went to get some lunch/dinner before they put out the Sunday Steak dinner stuff. I had a salad and some cheese cake. Mmm! Me and Fab chatted about recent Kelly scandals. She's been complaining a lot lately. I won't even lie, it was so nice to have the room to myself last night. I'm jealous of Fabi's single now. Haha. But yeah. Then we went to get a vacumn cleaner because SOMEONE'S hair is all over the house. And I started my reading of The Canterbury Tales. Yeah. Not gonna like this one that much I can tell already. Around 4:00 it started getting dark. Weirddddd.

So yeah. I pretty much did homework the rest of the night. And I greeted Susan Darling because I missed her dearly. So now I'm off to talk to Kyle and then get some much needed rest because I have work tomorrow. EEP! I'm excited! I've missed my Jen.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: