11.15.2007

"I was going to be a monk...but it was too hard to be obedient...and chaste. But that's another story."-Professor Diyanni on his almost Monk-hood.

Alright. So I woke up this morning and it was 60 degrees and partly sunny. I went to Starbucks and saw Lauren from my Latin American Cultures class. And I went to Cultural Foundations as ususal. Then I was getting ready to go to Latin American Cultures when I get to the door. No joke. It was like Hurricane Katrina part deux outside! AND I HAD NO UMBRELLA. AND I WAS WEARING FLATS. WITH LEGGINGS! I walked to class [which is seriously 3 blocks MAYBE] and when I got inside it looked like I had taken a bath in my clothes. My hair was DRIPPING. And it was freezing because the air is always on in Kimmel. So yeah. Then I stomped around the East Village looking for rain boots. NOTHING. So I decided I would come home and be in my lounge wear ALL DAY.


My hair when I left for class this morning.

My hair when I got back from Hurricane Katrina part deux.

I mostly worked on my paper. All I really did was import like 75% of my notes into a word document. They're not even complete sentences and it's already 5 pages. So I should be good. I haven't even finshed putting my notes in yet! I'm not TOO concerned. I'll get it done. Then I had to register for classes. I got all the ones I want and I still have good times [even though I have a lab this semester] and I only have one class on Thursdays. So my weekend will start at 9:15 on Thursdays! EEP! And I got all good teachers. So that's fabulous.

I then had lunch with Fabi and Susan and then I talked to my mom for a while. Which was much needed. Much much needed. At 4:00 me and Fabi headed to midtown to go to the Teen Vogue/Roxy Perfume Launch party. It was really fun! The DJ was great and we got henna tattoos and we got our nails done and some free stuff! Then we headed over to Victoria's Secret [like the World's largest one!] so Fab could get the new Spice Girls cd.


Cute Teen Vogue gift bag!

All our goodies!

Mmm! Cookie! So cute!

We got our nails done in Roxy pink!

My henna. It says love. But you cant' really tell. Because it's backwards in the picture.

We quickly headed home because at 8:00 we had a program. We watched Marie Antoinette and had cake. Mmm! It was really fun. I love that movie. I want the book full of stills from it. It's like a giant girly music video. Loves it! Now I'm going to call Kyle and then it's off to sleep for me because I have work at Fred Flare tomorrow. I made Chris a Birthday Mix! I hope he likes it. Happy weekend everyone!


Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: