11.12.2007

"Oh it won't take you long, they're "Jewlie" Boxes!"-Keith on Chris' table being filled with small and medium orders to fill.

I had the WORST luck today. It wasn't even a bad day, just filled with bad luck. I must have woken up at an even number or something. I felt like I was in Just My Luck [except I WASN'T Lindsay Lohan. Boo.] So here's a run down of all the unlucky things that happened to me.

1. I woke up late.
2. Professor Oliver STILL didn't have our papers or our midterms done. HE'S A JOKE OF A PROFESSOR.
3. I was running late to get back home before work.
4. One elevator was out of service and the other elevator wasn't accepting my elevator pass.
5. I had to climb the stairs from the 5th floor up to the 14th floor.
6. I was still running late.
7. My water bottle spilled all over my bag [including my phone, camera, iPod and work forms]
8. I litereally WATCHED the G leave without me [and I was STILL running late.]
9. I had to wait for 10 minutes for the next G.
10. While telling Susan about all the unlucky things that happened I spilled a full glass of water all over myself and the floor.

But it wasn't really a bad day...? Yeah I don't know how I managed that. Work was really good. But okay. We had to fill 613 orders today! That's insane! And I had to build 200 boxes. MADNESS! MADNESS! But oh my goodness. Everyone there is still calling me Little J and I love it. Like no. I LOVE it. And it was so hilarious, today we were listening to music [as per usual] and the song "Photograph" by Nickleback came on and I thinking "OMG. I can't believe I'm going to have to LISTEN to THIS song!" And all of a sudden Jen and Chris start screaming "NOOOOOO! TURN IT OFFFFFF!" Seriously This job was made for me. I work with a warehouse full of hilarious people who HATE Nickleback just like me! AND [Amanda you will SO appreciate this] this song came on and it was a french rap song and I turn to Chris and I go "Chris, do you know who sings this?" And we both go at the same time "MC Solaar." THAT'S RIGHT. We listened to MC FLIPPING SOLAAR at work! Isn't that CRAZY?! And we listened to Dolly Parton. And a bunch of other really random stuff. Basically the moral is I love my job.

So I got home [EXHAUSTED!] and went to get some dinner to go and there were the MOST DELICIOUS egg rolls I've ever tasted. I ate two. Oh my goodness. They were SO amazing. I could have eaten like 20 no joke. I didn't have any mail though. Boo. But it's okay because I'll be home in 8 days! So yes. Then I complained to Kyle about my day. And now I'm off to do MORE research and then watch The Hills.


Oh. And I was totally channeling my inner hippie today. STAY CUTE!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

As soon as I read "'Photograph' by Nickelback" I immediately thought of what you know I thought of. At the same time I thought of how much you hate Nickelback. And then the combination of the two and oh the sweet memories.... I almost laughed out loud.

and OMG MC SOLAAR! that is SO awesome!