11.26.2007

"Jewlie! You're just a plaid party!"-Keith, on my very plaid outfit today.

It was so hard to get up this morning! But I did it. I only got a tall nonfat latte at Starbucks and I couldn't even finish it. My stomach wasn't feel so well. WE STILL DIDN'T GET OUR PAPERS BACK!!! ALKSDJFK! I'm not even going to talk about how ridiculous this is getting. Writing was alright. The girl that read my paper really liked it. I really like it. Which is basically a first. But it still needs a lot of work by Wednesday.



Some old pictures I got from Sam. Too cute!

Then it was off to work. Work was good. It was really good. But really really tiring. I'm exhausted. Keith was being really funny today. Just the randomest things came out of his mouth. And we had good music today. Everything from Britney Spears to Parzzz to Heart. And they played Pieces of Me and Chris decided to sing me a new version. It's lovely.

Pieces of Ashlee's New Nose [to the tune of Pieces of Me]

On a Monday, I am waiting for my new nose
Tuesday, I am fading
And by Wednesday, I can't sleep
Then the phone rings, I hear you
You heard about my brand new nose
And you've come to rescue me from my ugly new nose

Fall... With you, I fall so fast
I can hardly catch my breath because my new nose is clogged.

[Chorus:]
Ohhhhh
It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real
But my new nose is not.
Ohhhhh
It's as if you've known me better than I ever knew myself
But you can't recognize me because of
All the pieces, pieces, of my new nose
All the pieces, pieces, of my new nose

I am moody, messy
I get restless, and it's senseless that I bought a new nose
And you never seem to care about my new nose
When I'm angry, you listen to me complain about my new nose
When youre happy, it's a mission
And you wont stop 'til my new nose is fixed.

Fall... Sometimes I fall so fast
Well, I hit that bottom
Crash, now I need a new nose.

How do you know everything I'm about to say?
Is it that obvious that I love my new nose?
And if it's written on my face...
Because duh. I have a new nose.
I hope it never goes away...which it won't. Unless I buy another one.

On a Monday, I am waiting
And by Tuesday, I am fading into your arms...
So I can breathe out of my new nose.

Ohhhhh
I love how you can tell
All the pieces, pieces, of my new nose
All the pieces, pieces, of my new nose.

Yeah that cracked me up. I was like crying. And today was a very very exciting day at Fred Flare. Today we recieved, packed and shipped THE MOST ORDERS IN THE HISTORY OF FRED FLARE! And the company is roughly 4 years old. AND WE HAD THE SMALLEST STAFF EVER! Keith was so proud he cried. Awww! We did 1400 orders today. And Keith says we might do even more next weekend! But yeah. It was so cool to be part of that. A store record! So we celebrated that accomplishment and I built some boxes and headed home. Oh and check out this blog entry at Fred Flare [http://www1.fredflare.com/blog/?p=1653] I'm mentioned! GO TEAM HUSTLE!


Me looking like a plaid party. My boots were plaid too.

I got dinner to go with Fabi and Susan and we chatted. I missed my Susan Darling. And now I'm off to work on some homework and then watch The Hills and totally pass out from exhaustion. See you all in 23 days!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: