11.23.2007

"We had a second Thanksgiving at On The Border!"-Kaity, on our massive feast at lunch.

I got up at 4:30 this morning. I'm. Exhuasted. So here's a quick rundown of the day.

4:30-Wake up
4:45-Call Kaity to make sure she's up
5:00-Get coffee from Mom and leave for Kaity's house
5:05-Pick up Kaity
5:25-1:00-Black Friday Shopping.
1:00-1:40-Lunch

After lunch Kaity came over and we went through all our awesome purchases and then we met up with Nick. We met him and J.Flix and that's when it happened. Even further proof that my life is the most Ironic thing ever. We get to J.Flix and as we're walking through the door the lady behind the counter comes out and tells us she's closing for the day. And Kaity goes "When are you closing for good?" And she goes "Today." ...wait WHAT?! We didn't even get one last drink from there. If we hadn't been with Nick I would have cried for sure.

So we ended up going back to Kaity's house and Nick hung out with us. We [or rather he pretty much] played Guitar Hero for like a million hours. Nick was being ridiculous about it. But it was cute. And then Nick played the Hannah Montana DVD game with us...and he beat both of us. I know right?! It was sheer luck. But then we had to go meet with Natalie.

So me and Kaity went to my house to get my stuff to sleepover at her house and then we stopped by Kyle's house so I could see him really quick. It was so good to see him. And then we were off to Caribou. It's all decked out for the holidays! It was beautiful! I had a gingerbread latte. Mmm! Then we went over to Natalie's and watched parts of the AMA's [JONAS BROTEHRS!] and then we watched...THE MCFLY MOTION IN THE OCEAN LIVE TOUR DVD. It was epic. No. I really really loved it. It was amazing. Amazing.


MY BESTIES!

Then we headed back to Kaity's and now we're having good times watching informercials about Miracle Water. See some of you tomorrow! And all my NYU lovelies see you on Sunday!

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: