11.14.2007

So today was a pretty typical day. Last night was kind of crazy after I updated the blog. Tina came up to tell us all about her scandals with MILEY and The Jonas Brothers! And then we decided we would see what the people in North Tower were up to. We basically ended up watching a bunch of people and it was hilarious. And HIGHLY entertaining. But not spying/illegal because we didn't have binoculars so no worries. Then Tina cut my bangs for me and I went to bed. I had a hard time falling asleep but let me tell you, I've never slept as hard as I did last night. When my alarm went off this morning I thought I was going to die it scared me so bad! I was running late today because I had to print stuff before I went to Starbucks/class.

Speaking of class, PROFESSOR OLIVER STILL DIDN'T HAVE OUR PAPERS. We turned those papers in 5 weeks ago from today. HE IS A JOKE. But I had the best luck in writing because okay we either were going to revise our two papers or write a new one and I had picked to revise both of mine because it seemed easier and once we picked we weren't allowed to switch. Well we got to class and when the Professor explained the assignment for writing a new essay it was TOTALLY different and sounded really fun and a lot simpler. So I wanted to switch but it was too late. But as I was walking home with Brandon and Mary I realized...I FORGOT TO TURN IN THE PAPER THAT SAID WHICH THING I PICKED! So I got off the hook and just emailed the Professor and now she'll never know! So I get to right a paper about a place that's significant to our lives. Piece of cake. AND! I might be able to share a cab to the airport with Brandon next week because his flight from La Guardia leaves at like 5:00 or something. So that's awesome.

I came home and worked on my paper for a while. And then I took what was supposed to be a 20 minute nap but ended up being an hour and a half nap. I was REALLY tired. When I woke up me and Susan went to lunch and met up with Kayla and Kelly down there. I checked my mail...nothing again today. Oh well. Then I continued to work on my research paper. It's coming along pretty nicely.

That's when Tina came up. She officially has the coolest life ever. She comes up to see me and tells me that Saturday she's going to be filmed in an episode of...GOSSIP GIRL!!!!! I KNOW RIGHT?! So lucky! Unfortunately Tina can't take us with her. So sad! But yeah. I can't wait till the episode airs. It'll be so fun to see her. She has lines and everything! She gets to flirt with WTF Chuck as Chris would call him.

Speaking of, today is Chris' birthday! Happy Birthday Chris!

Then I went down and got some caffeinated beverages to stow away in the fridge for emergencies with Fabi and Susan and we realized we'll be home in a week. INSANE! Then I continued to work on my research paper and talked to Kyle briefly since Project Runway airs tonite and I won't be done with TV until 11:00 tonite. So late. Ugh. But yes. I'm off to hit the books.


Maybe if I sleep on the book, I"ll wake up and know everything!

Maybe I can dump all the knowledge from the book into my head?

Guess I'll just have to read it all.

Much Love.
Jewlie.

No comments: